Wednesday, September 8, 2010

B I R T H D A Y W I S H L I S T

It's my birthday coming up soon (well it's over a month away) but here are somethings I'm dreaming of at the moment. One, or a few of Deborah Lippman’s sparkly nail varnishes, Happy Birthday would be most appropriate but I’d be equally pleased with Across the Universe or Bad Romance. Here’s a quick link.
I'd love these two amazing prints from Charmaineolivia on etsy. They’d be my first original art pieces, that I didn’t bang out myself and I’d get them framed and hang them in my living room.
I want these damson tights from ASOS, with some lippy to match, the weather has begun to turn and I'll respond in the only way I know how - through tights.
I'd love this leather look bra - I'm well into leather a right now and this just looks awesome.
And I'd hide my modesty with this kimono-esque cardi. Love.
And if anyone was feeling generous I'd love this Leopard print coat too.
Or... there's always this little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment